What’s New in RapidMiner 7.3
The latest release of RapidMiner, the #1 open source data science platform, is now available for download. In this release, we focused on adding performance improvements, usability enhancements and big data configuration, and set-up functionality.
- Performance Boosts:
- RapidMiner Studio and RapidMiner Server now feature a new parallel execution framework so that cross-validation executes across multiple CPU cores. This new functionality will speed up the modeling parts of your processes considerably.
- Usability Enhancements:
- We expanded the operator search function to include relevant operators from the RapidMiner Extension Marketplace.
- We have a new graphical interface to improve and ease proxy configurations and documentation on how to set-up RapidMiner Studio for high resolution displays.
- Big Data Improvements:
- RapidMiner Server can now act as a proxy to Hadoop clusters, significantly simplifying the set-up of RapidMiner Radoop with secured clusters.
- A direct integration with Cloudera Manager and Ambari automates and accelerates the set-up of Hadoop connections.
- RapidMiner Radoop will support Spark 2.0 even before it is included in the most popular Hadoop distributions!
Download RapidMiner 7.3 and see for yourself how these new updates speed and simplify your data science projects.