Eliminate the complexity of data science on Hadoop and Spark
Code Free Machine Learning for Hadoop & Spark
Build and run predictive models in Hadoop without having to code in Spark
- Create predictive models using the RapidMiner Studio visual workflow designer
- Expand beyond MLlib to tackle a broader set of use cases including time series and text analytics
- Amazon EMR, Apache, Microsoft’s Azure HDInsight, HDP, Cloudera and more
Harness the Power of Hadoop Clusters
Run data prep and machine learning jobs directly inside Hadoop
- RapidMiner SparkRM enables all operations and data process flows in RapidMiner Studio to run in-parallel inside Hadoop
- Jobs are automatically translated into Spark and Hive
- No additional software is required in the Hadoop cluster environment
Supports Hadoop Standards & Security
Maximize your investment in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Re-use existing SparkR, PySpark, Pig, and HiveQL code
- Reduce risk and enforce regulatory compliance with built-in Apache Sentry & Apache Ranger support
- Deploy HDFS encryption to comply with data security policies
Learn more about RapidMiner Radoop
Read this 2018 Gartner Research Report detailing the challanges organizations face when deploying machine learning models into production.
Read through this ebook to learn more about Real-Time Scoring use cases for high volume, low latency, and upsell opportunities.
Getting a machine learning project off the ground is hard. How do you build a solid project foundation from the very start? Download the whitepaper.