Break down walls between coders and non-coders to enhance productivity and streamline governance. Available as part of the AI Hub.
Write code in a managed notebook environment
- Leverage a state of the art, ready-to-use JupyterLab environment as an integral part of the RapidMiner AI Hub
- Utilize the endless capabilities of Python and libraries like scikit-learn, Tensorflow or Keras to explore data, prep data, and build machine learning or deep learning models
- Jumpstart projects with pre-built notebook kernels for data scientists, or customize your own
- Access your work from anywhere with no impact on your local machine through a portable and highly scalable environment
Collaborate across disciplines
- Team up with domain experts through RapidMiner projects, which allow creators in automated, visual and code-based paradigms to work together
- Drive agile and iterative development of use cases across teams with fine-grained version control based on standard git
- Extend and enrich the work of your peers with things you can only do in code, by adding Python snippets to existing models and workflows
Enhance everyone’s productivity
- Provide coders with easy access and re-use of connections, data, workflows, code and models that are curated by domain experts
- Allow non-coding team members to easily reuse code created by their colleagues, so they can do things only possible with the flexible and customizable nature of code
- Drive immediate business impact by rapidly deploying code-based models into production as a web service
- Monitor performance of your code-based models without additional custom code in an approachable interface
Govern and manage more effectively
- Governed, but flexible code environments for collaboration across the enterprise
- Simplify AI governance by standardizing production in a central, scalable environment accessible to anyone
- Simplify auditing with a complete view of lineage, change history and model explanations
Learn more about RapidMiner Notebooks
Related Resources. Take a Look!
With Jupyter Notebooks baked into RapidMiner 9.6, coders have a powerful new tool to share projects with coworkers. Read on to find out all the details!
Get a complimentary copy of the 2020 Forrester Wave: Multimodal Predictive Analytics And Machine Learning Solutions