AutoML built for anyone. Makes data science more accessible
for domain experts, business users, and analysts.
Don’t wait for a data scientist – just go!
- Ensure sound technical decisions are always made with an intuitive UI, packed with guidance
- Easily explore your data and assess the potential for machine learning to help solve a new problem
- Learn what data is necessary and what models are optimal for driving new impactful insight
- Complete the end-to-end data science lifecycle, with or without a data scientist
Deliver a machine learning model & full business case in minutes
- Instantly discover and build the best model for your business
- Share results with business leaders or data scientists with an explainable, visual workflow
- Justify your work with automatically generated supporting materials
- Reap the long-term benefits of reusable and editable data pipeline
Optimize your model for profits & ROI
- Harness the power of the only AutoML with ‘profit-sensitive scoring’
- Simply define costs and potential gains for your scenario – RapidMiner Go does the rest
- Optimize models for your business based on business gains, not just accuracy
Make the whole analytics team more productive
- Beginners can leverage automation and augmentation to do the work of early model prototyping
- Experts can focus on more challenging and higher-order work, like tuning models for production
- ‘Auto-deploy’ instantly, with or without a data science or DevOps team
Rich visuals tell the story for you
- Understand different model types through a series of charts and visualizations
- Use the Model Simulator to understand how your model will behave under different sets of conditions
- Calculate and assess business impact before deploying any models into production
- Understand how different model types perform with your data, based on easy to interpret comparisons
Easily get your models into production
- Leverage a pre-built deployment process that’s ready to use immediately
- One-click to score new data sets in the UI for ad-hoc insights and decision-support
- Export your model as a web service to integrate it directly into any process
- Seamlessly integrated with the rest of the RapidMiner platform for analysis & tuning by you, or another experienced user
- Share the training data, as well as the data prep, modeling deployment and scoring processes with any RapidMiner Studio user
Available on any machine, anywhere, with no local resource consumption
- Access RapidMiner Go from your browser, no matter where you are
- Offload the computationally heavy model creation work to a server, on-prem or in the cloud
- Available as a full SaaS offering, through the RapidMiner AI Cloud, if you don’t have server access
Get Started with RapidMiner Go
Related Resources. Take a Look!
Get a complimentary copy of the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms.
With our latest release, we’re letting anyone shape the future for the better, regardless of their background or skillset. Check out the highlights in this blog post.