RapidMiner’s New Partner Program Ensures Access to Trained and Certified VARs, ISVs, Ambassadors and OEMs
BOSTON – September 30, 2014 – Pioneering predictive analytics leader RapidMiner today announced its new Global Partner Program, along with 19 recently added partners. Differentiated from many other technology vendors, all RapidMiner partners benefit from extensive RapidMiner product training and certification, ensuring customers can work directly with skilled partners nearby.
“Our partners provide a high-level of service to our customers by making the commitment to be fully knowledgeable about our technology. Every one of our partners undergoes RapidMiner training, and must pass our exam within six months, to be recognized by the RapidMiner Certification Program,” said Michael Doane, head of channels and alliances of the Americas region for RapidMiner. “Unlike other programs that allow some partners to act only as an ancillary sales force, our partner program is limited to those who can demonstrate true expertise and knowledge.”
“Enterprises often prefer to work with vendors’ partners locally, because they have the same business hours, speak the same native language, and can more easily work together in person. For those adopting and using predictive analytics, RapidMiner is doubly attractive – due to its ease of use and broad feature set, and the support provided by local partners who are certified,” said Marcus Adams, head of channels and alliances for the EMEA region for RapidMiner.
The RapidMiner Partner Program includes:
- Value Added Resellers that sell and support RapidMiner, provide specialized services, and have access to the company’s sales and marketing tools.
- Systems Integrators that recommend and implement RapidMiner for their customers, provide specialized services, and have access to the company’s sales and marketing tools.
- OEMs that add value and greater market appeal to their products or services by licensing RapidMiner, and co-brand their solutions.
- Ambassadors with significant RapidMiner expertise, who act as independent evangelists for RapidMiner and experienced analytics consultants, with access to the latest RapidMiner solutions and pre-qualification for work in sub-contracting roles for the company and its partners.
Recently added RapidMiner Partners include:
- Ancud IT GmbH (Germany)
- Applied Intelligence Analytics (Ireland)
- Algar Technology (Brazil)
- Alivia Technology (US)
- BIVAL GmbH (Germany)
- BOBJ Consulting (South Africa)
- CRMT (Adriatic)
- Data Technology (UK)
- data2fact (Germany)
- Differentia (UK)
- Hitachi Consulting (Japan)
- InteleQt (South Africa)
- KSK (Japan)
- Navigo Mining (Chile)
- NextInt, Italy
- Optimal BI (Australasia)
- POTIS (South Korea)
- SimaFore (US)
- Xomnia (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
For those that have what it takes to become a RapidMiner partner, and for more information about the company’s partner program, visit https://rapidminer.com/partners/.
RapidMiner’s predictive analytics software helps companies across multiple industries in areas where advanced analytics can make a significant impact, such as churn reduction, product propensity modeling, predictive maintenance, sentiment analysis and more. Different than competing products, the RapidMiner platform derives its extensibility via source-code availability and integration with other open-source solutions.
Pioneering predictive analytics leader RapidMiner is accelerating how businesses use all kinds of data, including big data, for innovative analytic solutions to predict and act on reliable predictions that drive game changing business value. With an open source heritage, RapidMiner is one of today’s most widely known and used analytics platforms, providing powerful solutions for a wide variety of industries including automotive, banking, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, oil & gas, retail, consumer goods, telecommunications and utilities. For more information, visit www.rapidminer.com.