RAPIDMINER WISDOM, NEW ORLEANS,October 11, 2018—RapidMiner™, the leading data science platform for analytics teams, today announced the RapidMiner AI Cloud, a unified SaaS platform designed to make it easy for teams to build, train, manage, and deploy predictive models in the cloud. AI Cloud provides a suite of applications for the entire analytics team, including everyone from data scientists to business analysts to subject matter experts like engineers and scientists.
RapidMiner Auto Model is the first application for the RapidMiner AI Cloud and is currently available in beta. RapidMiner Auto Model uses automated machine learning and best practices to build predictive models in 4 clicks. Unlike other automated machine learning products, Auto Model does not generate black box predictive models that cannot be easily explained. With Auto Model, both the model itself and how the model was created are detailed step-by-step and narrated visually.
In addition to Auto Model, additional capabilities planned for the RapidMiner AI Cloud in the future include:
- An intuitive data prep application to transform, pivot and blend data from multiple sources with just a few clicks.
- Data enrichment services to automatically search and merge in additional data for better model generation.
- Integrations with leading data visualization and data integration platforms.
- A real-time scoring engine for high velocity, low latency prescriptive analytics applications.
- Native collaboration features to speed the data science lifecycle for the entire analytics team.
“We’re thrilled to announce Auto Model on the RapidMiner AI Cloud,” said Lars Bauerle, chief product officer at RapidMiner. “AI Cloud is built on a modern, powerful architecture that will scale to the most demanding customer use cases. With the release today of Auto Model for AI Cloud, anyone can get started building predictive models in just a few minutes. We have an exciting vision for the future of AI Cloud, and we will share more over the coming months.”
The new RapidMiner AI Cloud complements existing RapidMiner products Studio, Server, and Radoop. All RapidMiner products are built on a unified core and share a universal process language, so that processes created in the RapidMiner AI Cloud can be re-used inside the RapidMiner platform.
To start using Auto Model in the RapidMiner AI Cloud today for free, visit go.rapidminer.com.
The release of RapidMiner AI Cloud at RapidMiner Wisdom represents another milestone in a banner year for RapidMiner.
- RapidMiner was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Multimodal Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning Solutions.
- RapidMiner was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant For Data Science And Machine-Learning Platforms.
- Four major product releases including RapidMiner 9, Real-Time Scoring, Turbo Prep, and Auto Model.
- The RapidMiner community has grown to over 400,000 users.
RapidMiner brings artificial intelligence to the enterprise through an open and extensible data science platform. Built for analytics teams, RapidMiner unifies the entire data science lifecycle from data prep to machine learning to predictive model deployment. 400,000+ analytics professionals use RapidMiner products to drive revenue, reduce costs, and avoid risks. For more information, visit rapidminer.com.