CAMBRIDGE, MA–(Marketwired – Apr 21, 2015) – RapidMiner, the industry’s easiest-to-use Modern Analytics platform, today announced the addition of 12 new strategic partners to its growing Global Partner Program. These Value Added Resellers (VARs) and Systems Integrators (SIs) join a well-established network of business and technical partners that assist in providing RapidMiner’s advanced analytics capabilities to its community and customers.
“Our code-free modern analytics platform is attractive to partners because of the speed at which they can add value, and therefore provide their products and services across diverse industries,” shared Marcus Adams, RapidMiner’s director of global channels and alliances. “It’s our top priority to put the power of predictive analytics in the hands of our partners to generate new revenue opportunities and increase profitability within their own organizations.”
RapidMiner’s network of SIs and VARs recommend and implement RapidMiner to their customers, sell and support RapidMiner, provide specialized services, and have access to the company’s sales and marketing tools.
New and recent SIs and VARs joining RapidMiner’s partner community include:
- Aviation Analytics, Ltd. (United Kingdom) – provider of software and services that helps airports bring together their data assets.
- Clairvoyant Lab (Singapore) – insights, training and innovation consulting company for numerous global industries.
- GloriSys (Thailand) – consultancy specialists in implementing CRM solutions.
- Horn & Company (Germany) – a strategic management consultancy, servicing banks, insurance firms, retailers and industrial companies.
- Itecor International (Switzerland) – global IT consultancy firm.
- mayato GmbH (Germany and Austria) – analyst and consulting company, specializing in business intelligence and business analytics.
- Quandatics (Malaysia) – Big Data, IoT and smart analytics solutions provider.
- PI-Cube (USA) – IT solutions consulting company.
- Sormen Solutions (Singapore) – software solutions and consulting services company.
- SynergyBI (Dubai) – management consulting company providing big data analytics to organizations across selected industry verticals.
- Think Evolve Solve (Ireland) – strategy and business analytics consulting company.
- WekaMine (U.S.) – Big Data analytics consulting company.
RapidMiner partners benefit from extensive RapidMiner product training and certification, ensuring customers can work directly with skilled local partners. For more information about RapidMiner’s network of partners, visit www.rapidminer.com/partners. Companies interested in joining RapidMiner as an OEM, VAR, SI or ambassador can apply here.
Further remarks about this new lineup of partners can be found on Marcus Adams’ blog at: www.rapidminer.com/learning
RapidMiner is the industry’s easiest-to-use Modern Analytics platform that significantly accelerates productivity — from data prep to predictive action — with prebuilt models and one-click deployments. Leveraging its open source heritage, RapidMiner was built by data scientists for data scientists, business analysts and developers. Unlike traditional analytics providers, RapidMiner enables anyone to make the most of all data in all environments, by providing a powerful code-free advantage and the wisdom of over 250,000 users around the world. For more information, visit www.rapidminer.com.
Payal Patel Cudia, RapidMiner
+1 (617) 401-7708 ext. 152
Chuck Tanowitz and Molly Delaney, HB Agency
+1 (781) 893-0053