- Definition of a universal standard for measuring knowledge about RapidMiner’s software solutions
- Development of a catalog consisting of internationally recognized experts
- An increase in the level of knowledge about RapidMiner data analysis solutions
- Defines the global standard for recognizing excellence in RapidMiner Studio and RapidMiner Server software expertise
RapidMiner offers two types of acknowledgement of your expertise:
- Badge – A Badge indicates expertise in a certain specialization, such as RapidMiner Studio, RapidMiner Server, or Text and Web Mining. One badge is awarded for each course and exam you successfully complete and pass.
- Certificate – A Certificate indicates that you have good or very good knowledge of the RapidMiner software suite as well as of data mining and advanced analytics techniques across several domains. Certificates are awarded by acquiring a certain number of badges.
Certificates are available in three levels:
- RapidMiner Analyst – A RapidMiner Analyst knows the foundations of data mining and advanced analytics with RapidMiner. To become a RapidMiner Analyst you must attend RapidMiner Basics Pt 1 and 2 and pass the corresponding exams.
- RapidMiner Expert – A RapidMiner Expert has proven the theoretical and practical capabilities to integrate and deploy analytics solutions with RapidMiner Server. To become a RapidMiner Expert you must first be a RapidMiner Analyst. You must then attend the Integration & Deployment course and pass the corresponding exam. Additionally you must attend an elective course, such as Text and Web Mining, Big Data with Hadoop, or Image Processing, and pass the corresponding exam.
- RapidMiner Master – A RapidMiner Master is part of an elite group of RapidMiner users. A RapidMiner Master can confidently use RapidMiner to solve problems and perform analyses in virtually all domains. To become a RapidMiner Master you must first be a RapidMiner Expert. You must then attend 2 additional courses, such as Text and Web Mining, Big Data with Hadoop, or Image Processing, and pass the corresponding exams.